Wednesday, 15 August 2012

+PATTERNS+ Goa'uld System Lords Part 1

As promised yesterday, it's time for some Stargate patterns!

First up are the logos for Goa'uld System Lords - Ra, Apophis, Seth and Sokar:





Part 2 will feature Hathor, Heru-er, Cronos and Aeries (once I've charted them!)

I'm also charting the Stargate glyphs (all 39 of them), which should be a challenge!  The initial plan for me is to release the glyphs in batches, starting with the 6 that make up the address for "Abydos" (from the original film), plus the Earth's Point of Origin -- so far, I've only charted Orion and Sagittarius.

Actually, they aren't that difficult to chart, but as I mentioned in my last post, finding time to do them is proving awkward at the moment.

Anyway, the good news with these patterns is that I can post them as and when they've been charted (unlike the Pokemon), so hopefully you won't have to wait too long between posts.

Till next time ... Keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh, those are looking good! I've only ever read one Stargate book, quite some time ago. But I couldn't find any other in the library, so I give it up. Never checked the movies either, but now you got me interested. In my opinion, everything that has a cross stitch pattern in worth reading/watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! my hubby and I just got into watching the series ^^ We are on Season 9 and Season 1 of Stargate Atlantis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. meant to put season 9 of SG-1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for SG patterns! I have an idea, I want to make a big collage of them or something... I'll have to think on this. These patterns look excellent, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much of a SG fan (never really got into the TV series), but from just an artistic standpoint, these glyphs are lovely enough to do in a random sampler with maybe an Egyptian theme to it.

    Thank you for your hard work on these patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I come by your site because I wanted to check out your In Stitches patterns.

    But I see your SG1 patterns -right- up front. I think I just spazzed so much I can't even think straight. These are amazing! Can't wait to see more of your SG1 patterns! Thank you so much for taking the time to do these and share them.

    ReplyDelete