Sunday, 5 August 2012

+FEATURED+ It's Time For You Guys To Shine!

Hello there guys, are we all enjoying our weekends?


It's time to feature your work again guys, and I've been sent some really impressive stitching recently.


First up is a very talented stitcher known as "Lil-Samuu" over on deviantART.  Her favourite Pokemon are Sentret and Furret, so I was really pleased when she decided to give my blackwork Furret a go:



I'm very impressed with the outcome of this, and I really hope she'll do more!


Next, comes blackwork Mewtwo, stitched by "crochetamommy" on deviantART:


She has changed the colour palette to great effect, which just goes to show that you don't need to use the palette that I have recommended (in fact, I like seeing the different coloured designs).  Again, a very nice job and I hope she'll also give some of my other patterns a go!


Finally, leaving the blackwork behind and moving onto the In Stitches series, we have this:


This was stitched by Leah Henning, who emailed this to me back in May (so apologies that I have taken so long to feature this!)  Unfortunately, Leah doesn't seem to have a deviantART account or blog (that I know of), so I can't recommend checking any other of her work out!


Leah, if you're reading this, can you clarify this for me?


So that's all I have for now, hopefully I'll have some new patterns for you over the next week.


Till next time though ... keep Kalm and cross stitch! :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. my dA is NoriNoNeko, but since I lost my camera USB cord, I haven't been able to update my work lately!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete