Wednesday, 1 August 2012

It's Golden Wednesday!!!

Hey there guys, are we all enjoying the Olympics?

Today, Team GB have picked up their first Gold medals of the Games and today has affectionately been dubbed "Golden Wednesday".

I've been working on some Team GB/Olympic themed cross-stitch patterns to celebrate the games, and with today being Team GB's most successful day of the games so far, I thought it was a good day to share a pattern I charted over the weekend:


Team GB's Logo features a Lion with it's mane in stripes of red and blue.  It's a striking design, that converts well into Cross-stitch - it was easy to chart, but it's quite a large design.

If you'd like to have a go (especially if you're a patriotic Brit, like me), I've uploaded the pattern to BOX.net (under "logos").

Remember when downloading that this is a 'copyrighted' image.  I couldn't find out who the copyright holder for this image was so this is not mentioned on the pattern, but as with all my freebie patterns, copyright belongs to the original designer/owner of the logo and must not be abused.

So that's all I have for today, I'm off work on some new patterns!

Till next time, keep Kalm and cross stitch :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment