Sunday, 29 July 2012

Blog Updates!

Just a quick update regarding a bit of maintenance I've been undertaking.

First, I've added a new category to the Pattern Archive page - "Stargate SG-1".  The need for this came about because I'm planning on charting some of the Glyphs and Goa'uld System Lord Logos...I felt they should have a folder of their own.

I've already moved across the Stargate SG-1 Logo that I uploaded recently.

Second, a minor "tweak" to the Links page as I wanted to add another talented stitcher called "Birdie Stitching".  Some of you may know her as MakiStitching over on deviantART.  Anyway, I think she's worthy of mention and you can find links to her blog and facebook page via the Links tab above.

So that's all for now, I'm off to start charting my Stargate patterns ... expect to see the patterns soon!

Till next time, keep Kalm and Cross-stitch :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment