Hey guys!!!
So this post is several days later than promised and I must apologies for my tardiness. I have been really lazy this week, but I have been trying to get the next instalments for my In Stitches series finished because I really want to get back to my Pokemon Blackwork, and especially, some new projects I've just finished which I'm itching to start.
Anyway, I have some of your work to showcase, but first, I want to show you something my mum made recently:
My nephew is a huge fan of Phineas and Ferb and as it was his birthday last month, my mum wanted to stitch him something. My friend DawnMLC who writes the fabby blog AnimeStitching had made some Phineas and Ferb patterns for her website. My mum (and my sister) liked the Perry the Platypus designs the best so stitched the one above.
She also framed it, and my nephew loved it!
I think it looks cool, so well done mumsie :) xx
Next up is this:
Those who've been following my blog for a while will know that I designed this logo to accompany the sprites I stitched for my mum at Christmas. This funky logo was stitched by Miss-Tannenbaum of Dork Stitch fame who had asked me if I would post the logo. She stitched this with variegated thread for her sister, so I hope she liked it because it's turned out really well!!!
Next up are some fabby Mario Kart sprites:
The lady who stitched these emailed me a year ago, so I must apologise that I haven't featured them sooner. As those who've been following me know, last year was tough, especially after my dad passed away. The lady who stitched these is called Melodee and here blog is HERE. Melodee stated in her email that she was going to use this as part of a quilt, so if you're reading this Melodee, I'd like to see whether you made any more characters and if you finished the quilt -- I promise that I'll give it another mention (and I won't take so long to reply next time)!!!
Finally, we have another Mario Kart Sprite:
This was stitched by Kamryn Covey. I don't know whether she has a blog or not because she didn't sate so in her email. She also hinted that she's not a fan of Princess Peach, but the sprite was cute so she stitched it! She hinted she was going to stitch more, so Kamryn, if you're also reading this, send me a note!!!
So that's all for this week.
Next week I have busy one, so I'll probably be away from the laptop for the most of it. Vivi is almost finished and if I can get him done in the next few days, I might be able to post the pattern!
Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx



The Perry the Platypus is so cute- your mom's stitching is excellent! I've wanted to stitch that for my dad, too, since he says Perry's eyes are hypnotic. Thank you for the feature, too!
ReplyDelete