Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Pokemon Blackwork ... New Designs Stitched and a sneek peek at my WIP!!!

Well I finally finished stitching two new Pokemon Blackwork patterns!!!

*HUZZAH*

I had wanted to do a work in progress for them, but I got through them so quickly that it wasn't worth it!

First up is the majestic Milotic:


I really enjoyed working on this one, but I've made so many amendments whilst I was stitching it, together with a few pattern errors (ie; bits of fills missing), that I will probably have to completely re-chart this, so don't expect to see the pattern for this on BOX.net for a while.

Next is Foongus:


He was really quick to stitch -- I finished him in two days!!!

You can see I've added his AR marker, I plan to do this will all the Unova critters who get the blackwork treatment.  The purple border represents his type; poison (although I know Foongus is a dual-type with grass too).

Foongus is such a cute little Pokemon, and I love his evolution Amoongus too -- I expect to start stitching him soon!

Finally, here's a preview of what I'm stitching at the moment:


Can you tell who it is?  

(No prizes if you get it right...LOL)

So that's me done with my triple blog entry today -- apologies if I've spammed you!

Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xxx

P.S.... don't forget that you can view all my work over on my deviantART page too! :)

3 comments:

  1. Victini!!! (can't spell but it's the black & white limited edition exclusive!) So can't wait to see what this one looks like! (& stitch it myself :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Fiona, it is indeed Victini! He looks impressive already and he's barely finished.

      Remember, if you stitch my patterns, please let me see them so that I can show them off :) xx

      Thanks as always for your support!

      Delete
  2. They look great! Can't wait to see Victini finished. Just want to let you know, until a few weeks ago I didn't know what blackwork was. Then I found your blog. My first blackwork was your Mewtwo pattern, but now I'm trying to develop my own Pokemon Blackwork series. All thanks to you and your fantastic creations! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete