Saturday, 11 February 2012

Blackwork Fill Patterns Uploaded and other Bloggy News

Hello there!

Just a few site updates to make you aware of today.

Firstly, I've finally got round to uploading the blackwork fill pattern sheets to BOX.net.  So far there are 5 sheets of fills so that's more than enough choice for anyone keen to have a go at making their own blackwork patterns.

You can download them via the "downloads" tab.

Secondly, some of you may have seen that I have added a "donate" button to my blog.  My patterns will continue to be free to download, but as I am sure other designers who follow me will know, they can take time to design/chart/stitch (especially the Pokemon blackwork designs).

Please note that there is no obligation to make a donation, that's entirely up to you, but any donation, small or large, would be most appreciated.

So that's all for now, thanks for reading!

Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment