Greetings guys, hope you are all well?
Before kicking off another Pokemon themed post, I just want to wish my fabby fiancé, Mike, a very Happy Birthday! We've been together just over ten years now, and his love and support has been greatly appreciated -- especially over the last two years!
I have made him a cake this year which we are both looking forward to trying later on when we have our brew ... YUM!!!!
So moving onto the Pokemon, Victini has now been finished:
Next, to be stitched is Amoongus, and I have recently finished charting the following Pokemon:
- Furret
- Togepi
- Psyduck
In addition to the above, I also have a number of Pokemon in the "grid" stage. Here's a sneeky peak at the grid I've just finished for Yamask:
It took me several attempts before I was happy with this so I hope that I can choose fills that will do the design justice!
Other Pokemon at the "grid" stage are:
- Lugia
- Rayquaza
- Deoxys
- Thundurus
- Castform (x4)
- Espeon
- Lucario
- Bellossom
- Ampharos
I also have half-drawn grids for Eevee and Cofagrigus!
My list of Pokemon is now in excess of 70+ which is quite a lot compared to my initial list. I guess with 500+ critters out there, this is a project which is going keep me busy for a long time!
For those of you excited by the Pokemon listed above or those waiting for new patterns, I can only ask you to be patient and I will try and get them charted/posted etc... as soon as I can!
Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xxx


Victini looks amazing :) well done!!
ReplyDeleteHappy late bday to your fiance! Victini looks so cute! And oh, Psyduck's on the list. I can't help but feel for this little guy XD Arrgh I really should add one of your BW projects in my list!
ReplyDelete