Thank you so much for posting more of these! I've started working on these in perler, to get a more secure finished project, and I'd been waiting for Lampent, too! These are really fun to make, so it's awesome to see so many to choose from.
Hi! I Answered directly to the comment you left me, but the mail told me it was sent from "no reply", so sorry if you're getting a double comment! I just wanted to say it's awesome you're joining the Pratchett challenge! Let us read some Pratchett this year! :D
Thank you so much for posting more of these! I've started working on these in perler, to get a more secure finished project, and I'd been waiting for Lampent, too! These are really fun to make, so it's awesome to see so many to choose from.
ReplyDeleteWell I'm glad you like them hun. All the patterns are charted, and I hope to get the rest of the sets up this week (once I've converted to PDF).
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing the peler versions!
Hi! I Answered directly to the comment you left me, but the mail told me it was sent from "no reply", so sorry if you're getting a double comment! I just wanted to say it's awesome you're joining the Pratchett challenge! Let us read some Pratchett this year! :D
ReplyDelete