Greetings guys, hope you had a fantastic weekend!
So here we go with something a little different...
Anyone who's read my profile will know that I'm a fan of Terry Prachett's Discworld novels. Every year, I usually get his latest offering has a Christmas present from my mum.
The other day when I was reading some of the blogs I follow, I came across this:
The challenge is to read as many TP titles as possible throughout 2012. Details of the read and how to participate can be found HERE, but I actually found out about the challenge through my friend Topcho and her spiffy blog Blah. Blah? Blah!
I'm a little bit behind with some of my books at the moment, so this could be great motivation to get them read. Here are the titles (so far), that I plan to read:
- Nation
- Unseen Academicals (have actually started reading this)
- I Shall Wear Midnight
- Snuff
Staying with Discworld, I got this for Christmas:
I haven't played it yet, but I'm sure it'll be fun to play!
As a footnote to Topcho re her message - you didn't double post (as far as I could tell), but when I tried to reply to my post Blogger wouldn't let me!
I dunno whether anyone else is having the same problem trying to post/reply comments on Blogger but I have been finding it quite annoying. I would suggest that if you want to note me or have any general queries, send me an email instead!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch!


Oh, how I love and envy your list! None of these books is out here yet. I can only hope they'll be translated and published soon. I thought about ordering them from the UK or USA, but with all the taxes, the price is getting quite high, so I'll just have to wait and hope. Good omens is pretty awesome, too! Pratchett works together with Neil Gaiman, another author I love, and the result of the colaboration is quite good in my opinion :D
ReplyDelete