Yes, connect design (a Korean company) have made this fabby iPhone4 case that has holes in allowing you to customise your cover with your own cross-stitch designs -- how cool is that! I have to confess to being slightly jealous of this because I don't have an iPhone4! Even more annoying too is the fact that the iPhone4 is a different shape to the old iPhone which means this won't fit an iPod Touch (which I do own) *BOOOOO*
I've trawled the internet trying to find custom cases for other models of iPhone/iPod etc.. with no joy, until I came across an article on a blog called "Wee Little Stitches" which shows how to design/make your own. I don't know how I've not seen this site before, but it's one I shall defo be watching from now on!
Oh, and before I go ... if you like the idea of giving this a go, here is da link: http://weelittlestitchescrossstitch.blogspot.com/2011/10/stitch-your-own-cell-phone-case.html?showComment=1321459208755#c5041555589376718366
Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross Stitch! xx

No comments:
Post a Comment