I went to the doctors today about my left wrist because it's been giving me grief for a month now and nothing I was doing to ease the pain has been working.
I have tendonitis :-(
My doctor has told me that I need to rest it and, if at all possible, cut back on the stitching, crochet etc...
I had a sneak feeling he would say this but I am still annoyed by it because (believe it or not), I'm actually ahead of schedule with my Christmas stitching this year! The doctor prescribed for me some ibuprofen gel and a tubi-grip bandage and we'll see over the next few days if things improve.
In the meantime, I have designs to chart and as I don't need my left wrist for that, it should give me a chance to get up to date with my charting, and rest my wrist at the same time.
Hopefully, normal service will be resumed shortly!
Till next time ... Keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xxx
Get well soon =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a shame. I hope your wrist gets better before the holidays catch up! c:
ReplyDelete