Thursday, 6 October 2011

Pokemon Blackwork Series -- current WIP

So here's where we're up to:

Picture Reference - 2nd October 2011

Picture Reference - 6th October 2011

"Umbreon" has been slower than anticipated to stitch, but all being well it'll be finished in the next few days!

Next is "Sudowoodo":


I started stitching him on the 2nd October, and sadly what you see above is all I have done.  Perhaps once Umbreon is finished, I can crack on with this one.

I've also started "Flygon", but have only done a little bit of a wing so there's not much to see just yet!   I'd liked to try and start on "Mewtwo" too over the weekend, but after these are finished I'm going to have a break from blackwork to concentrate on my In Stitches series (which has been a bit neglected recently).

Anyway, that's all for now!

Till next time ...keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment