Greetings sports fans!
I've uploaded some new patterns today. First up is those little Apricorns that you have to collect in Gold/Silver to get get Kurt to make into Pokeballs:
Bit of a quirky one this. It came about because I wanted to make them into a pattern for something else (which I eventually abandoned), but decided to share the pattern anyway.
Secondly, I've uploaded patterns for the Pokedex 3D AR Markers too. At the moment I've only uploaded patterns for the first 10 critters (000 to 009) -- the rest will follow in due course!
Click on the "Pattern Archive" tab to download them now!
Speaking of TABS, you'll notice I've added a "Gallery" tab. Here you can link to the Gatchastitch Public Gallery on my Facebook page and I've also uploaded pattern images for my patterns to a folder on BOX.net so that you can see what they look like before you download the patterns (the only exception is the blackwork patterns).
So that's all for today!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment