So it's finally weekend, and what better way to celebrate than with a plethora of brand new patterns!!!
Over the last week, I've been having a sort out of my files and stuff on my laptop and I realised that there were a lot of patterns that I had done for the website that I hadn't converted to PDF yet. So I've spent pretty much all of today converting patterns ready to upload.
In total, I've converted and uploaded 38 (yes, THIRTY-EIGHT) files!!!!
*PHEW*
I've uploaded patterns to the following categories:
Miscellaneous - my Duran Duran Logo.
Pokemon - I got fed up of just seeing charts for the bog-standard Pokeball so I decided to chart all 25 balls known:
I've split them into five patterns of five balls each, but if anyone would like to stitch them as a sampler (as shown above), please feel free to do so!!!
Pokedex 3D - Critters 010 to 029 (including both male and female forms of Unfezant) have now been uploaded.
WipEout - patterns for more team logos, together with patterns for the original game's eight pilots have now been uploaded.
Pattern images for all the above have also been uploaded.
Hopefully I will get the next two patterns in my Pokemon Blackwork Series uploaded over the weekend!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xx

No comments:
Post a Comment