For all you followers eager to stitch from my Pokemon Blackwork Series, I can confirm that the patterns for "Oddish", "Vileplume" and "Articuno" are now up on my website, and you can download them directly from here.
Some of the patterns are much trickier than the blackwork charts I have previously posted (hence the difficulty rating), so if anyone is struggling to understand my charts or would like any helpful hints, please email me and I'll do what I can to help.
Just to let you know that I have charted patterns for several other Pokemon too which I am in the process of stitching. I've had a few mishaps with one of the patterns I've charted, but hopefully I'll get it stitched this week and on the website by the beginning of next week.
With regards to other patterns for the website, I have six new other Pokemon patterns that I am in the process of converting to PDF, and I shall let you know when these are on the wesbite too!!!
I hope you all enjoy stitching my Pokemon Blackwork patterns. As always, if you stitch them, please let me see them so that I can feature them!
Till next time, keep Kalm and cross-stitch!!! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment