Tuesday, 13 September 2011

+UPDATE+ POKEMON BLACKWORK SERIES

Well it's been a while since my last update on this, so here's a run down of my progress charting these designs:

Standard Pokemon:

  • Oddish [completed]
  • Vileplume [completed]
  • Sentret [completed]
  • Flygon [in progress]
  • Bonsly[completed]
  • Sudowoodo
  • Lucario
  • Sawsbuck (Winter)
Flygon is almost done, I just need to check I am happy with my fabric/threads before I start, but here is a piccie of how things are going so far:


Legendary Pokemon:

  • Articuno [completed]
  • Mewtwo [in progress]
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Entei
  • Raikou
  • Rayquaza
  • Virizion

Eevee Evolutions:

  • Eevee
  • Flareon
  • Jolteon
  • Vaporeon
  • Espeon 
  • Umbreon [completed]
  • Glaceon
  • Leafeon
Progress is a lot slower than expected, but I'd like to have a good majority done by the end of the year.  All being well, the first patterns will be on my website by the weekend!

Well that's all for now!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch!!! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment