Thursday, 11 August 2011

++PATTERNS++ Pokedex 3D AR Markers


Hello there loyal followers!

Well the response I've had in relation to the Pokedex 3D AR Markers hasn't been as productive as I would like, but despite this, you guys really like the idea of me turning the AR Markers into cross-stitch charts!

Therefore, I have uploaded the charts to my deviantART page.

Eventually, I will make the patterns available through my website perhaps in .ZIP format.

I have calculated that there are about 152 Pokemon in the Unova 'dex plus extras that take into account gender and form.  I have uploaded the first ten Pokemon (000 to 009) and the rest will follow in numerical order, so don't ask for specific beasties as they will ALL get charted (eventually).

Usual disclaimer rules apply here!

You can download the charts from here.  Please note that the charts have been submitted in descending numberical order

All markers have a stitch count of 16(w) x 16(h).  They are stitched using two strands of thread -- darker colours are recommended to enable the 3DS's camera to read them.

I plan to upload about ten or so charts at a time and I will let you know when these are done.

So that's all for now ... till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment