OMG!
It's been a week since my last post!
I know, I'm crap!
Sorry to you all for not posting later last week as I promised, things have been a bit manic and I've been fighting the lurgy for the past few days which has made me feel quite crappy and lethargic!
So now it's time for some more Pokemon 3D stuffs. Those who read my blog regularly will know that I have been turning the Pokemon AR markers into cross-stitch patterns. I'd like to chart them all (eventually) but my 3DS has stopped it’s daily downloads now so I shall have to go elsewhere for my reference stuff.
Of the critters I have been able to download, I have stitched the three starters (as previously shown) as well as Archeops (073), Cofagrigus (069) and Yamask (068), and to make them look like proper markers, I made some little borders out of coloured card!
Oh, and here’s the proof that they work:
In terms of the charts for these, I have yet to decide where to host them. Given that there will be in excess of 150 when you take into account gender and various forms, I don't think my website will be a good place to put them, so if and when they do get charted I may either have them on here, or maybe upload them to a folder on deviantART -- let me know what you think!
* * *
In other stuffs, I came across another pattern error -- this time on the Sinnoh Gym Badges chart. It was so minor that I wasn't going to bother, but in the end it bugged me that much that I had to change it! The amended pattern has been uploaded to my website. Most humble apologies to anyone who had already downloaded it -- hope this is not too much of a major incovenience for you!
Later this week (I promise) I should have some news on some other patterns I'm charting for the wesbite along with news of my latest 'big' project that I started a few weeks ago. I'm really excited about it, so I hope you'll enjoy it too!
So that's all for today, now I'm off to finish aforementioned patterns and maybe chart a few more AR Makers!
Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment