Link's final animal friend is Dimitri!
Dimitri reminds me of a baby Triceratops, but whatever he is, he's fast and strong and Link can ride on his back!
Pattern Info:
Stitch count: 31(w) x 25(h)
Key:
Cross stitch in two strands of Anchor thread (DMC thread numbers are in parentheses):
0: 227 (701)
1: 335 (606)
2: 361 (738)
Square: 403 (310)
So that's me done for the week! I really hope you've enjoyed these patterns!!!
I've charted some other patterns which I plan to post on here, but I have a hetic few days coming up, and then it's my dad's funeral on Tuesday so it probably won't be until the back end of next week. If I don't get chance to post them, fear not because they will be up on the website by the end of the month!!!
Have a great weekend folks!
Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx
This week patterns have been really cool!! :)
ReplyDeleteNice!! :)