Time for an update regarding my work in progress...
First, humble apologies to those expecting an update on my Unown sampler. Even though I now have enough thread to carry on with this, I've been trying to finish some of the smaller projects in my work bag.
Also on Saturday last my dad was rushed to hospital with bronchial pnumonia. He is much better, but still quite poorly. He also has an infection, which at the moment, they don't know the cause of so he may be in hospital for sometime. Having spent quite a bit of time in hospital myself, I know that they are lonely, alien places to be, so I am wishing him a very speedy recovery!!!
Anyway, it'll be next week I think before I get to work on my Unown sampler again, but in the meantime, here is an update regarding another ongoing project -- WipEout Pilot Logo: John Dekka.
I keep a log book of all the projects I work on listing start and end date (it helps me keep track of my current projects and how long they take to complete). This one has been on-going since January and I know that I first featured this project back at the beginning of March, but have done nothing further since.
After finishing the Blackwork Visitor Logo and my Wii Mii projects over the weekend, I decided the next project to complete was the WipEout Pilot Logo. Afternoon's are a good time for me to work on these projects as the light in my lounge is better for stitching than at night, when I usually work at my frame (which has a lamp). I also have a lot of stuff to catch up with on my TV planner so it's a good way to stave off the bordom of long-term unemployment :-(
I started stitching this again on Monday and so far, this is what I've done:
| Picture Reference date -- 16th May 2011 |
| Picture Reference date -- 17th May 2011 |
| Picture Reference date -- 18th May 2011 |
All I have to do now is 'fill in' all the various colours which I hope won't be too time consuming, but at least I can do these without having to refer to the chart every five minutes!!!
Apologies again for the lack of updates, hopefully this will be rectified next week!!!
Till then -- Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch!!! ^________^ xxx
Sorry your Dad is unwell!! :)
ReplyDeleteI find I'm unable to stitch while I watch TV-- I guess it is because I don't get much completed.