It's been a long and very shitty week ... but more on that another time!
First, I noticed today when I logged in that I have some more followers, so welcome to you guys! Also, I have changed my email address. Due to the dire state of our finances at present, my partner and I have had to change internet provider this week. Getting a new email address is not necessarily a bad thing until you realise just how many different websites and stuff your email is registered with and that you will need to get this amended -- it took me ALL morning yesterday to sort it out, and it drove me nuts!
First, I noticed today when I logged in that I have some more followers, so welcome to you guys! Also, I have changed my email address. Due to the dire state of our finances at present, my partner and I have had to change internet provider this week. Getting a new email address is not necessarily a bad thing until you realise just how many different websites and stuff your email is registered with and that you will need to get this amended -- it took me ALL morning yesterday to sort it out, and it drove me nuts!
Anyway, my new email address can be accessed by clicking on the "email" link on my profile page! If any of you have corresponded with me via email, be sure to amend your address books!
So now to the update regarding my Unown Sampler ... I realise that there's been a bit of a hiatus since I last worked on this. Now that I have sufficient thread, I can finish this. Over the past four days, I have been working on this quite a bit, and here's what I've managed to accomplish:
| Picture Reference date - 24th May 2011 |
| Picture Reference date - 25th May 2011 (Yes, it is meant to be upside down) |
| Extreme Close Up!!! |
| Picture Reference date - 27th May 2011 |
| Only two more letters left to do!!! |
I don't expect to do another WIP for this project -- since taking this photo, I have finished the "C" and the "H" is almost completed too.
Expect to see the completed project sometime next week!
Till then ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xxx
Yay, it's almost done! Love the extreme close ups :D I'll be waiting for the completed project!
ReplyDeleteI love this project so much! can't wait to see it finished :D
ReplyDelete