Thursday, 5 May 2011

*** NEW PATTERNS *** Pokemon Gym Badges!!!


Good evening Peeps!

I'm sorry  to be spamming you twice in one day, but I've just added some new patterns to my website and I couldn't wait till tomorrow to post this!!!

Pokemon Gym Badges are a popular theme and I've seen lots of them done in cross-stitch and perler beads, but patterns for them are few and far between -- I think I've only ever seen patterns for the Kanto Region Gyms.

The gym badges are pretty cool, so I decided that hard-core crafty Pokemon fans really need to have patterns for all the gym badges -- that's a wopping 40 badges spread across 5 games/regions!!!

And here they are:

Kanto Region

Johto Region

Hoenn Region

Sinnoh Region

Unova Region

This project has taken me several weeks to complete and finding reference sources for the Unova badges took some doing!  As much as I'm enjoying playing White at the moment, I have to confess that I don't actually think the Unova badges are as funky as some of the earlier badges, so I added a bit of metallic sparkle to them to jazz them up!!!

My personal favourites, for reasons which escape me, are the Sinnoh Gym Badges -- I never completed Diamond (I got bored with it @____@), but the badges are pretty cool.

Whatever, you're favourite badges, I hope you'll have a go!  You can download the patterns directly from here:  http://gatchastitch.110mb.com/Pokemon.html

Well that's all for today, it's getting quite late now and I really should go to bed and catch up with my sleep.

Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx


PS:  My threads came this morning so I will be able to crack on with my Unown Sampler!!!!  ^_____^

4 comments:

  1. These are really fantastic! I'm currently in charge of the local Pokemon TCG League, so I'm considering needlepointing a huge stack of these and giving them to players. ^^ Thanks so much for posting these charts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy!!
    Can't wait to see your finished project!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, and here's me saying I wasn't gonna do anymore patterns for a while!!!

    @Missy - I'm glad you like the Pokemon Gym Badges!!! I hope you'll post some of them once their stitched so that I can see how they turn out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are amazing, I am going to do a sampler of all 5 regions badges (6 if I can find a pattern for gen 6's badges), and I am starting on gen 1 but have a query re the rainbow badge. For the 4 dots symbol (on the rainbow badge) you say to use dmc 587. I can’t find this thread anywhere. Is it possibly a typo on the pdf or possible discontinued, if so what should it be?

    ReplyDelete