Hello there guys!
So now it's time for a project with a difference.
I don't know about you guys, but I love my Wii, and especially those user created "Mii's" that live inside it's virtual world. Not wanting to be biased, I think my Mii is pretty cool ... and that's what got me thinking ... what would a Mii look like cross-stitched?
So never one to back away from a stittchy challenge, I set about turning my Mii, into a cross-stitch design, and this is what the outcome was:
I really love how this turned out and I plan to design/stitch other members of my family and friends too! If you'd like to turn your own Mii into a cross-stitch pattern, stick around because I'm gonna follow this up with a how too!
Don't go away!!!
PS: As always, don't forget to check it out in my DA Gallery:

No comments:
Post a Comment