Friday, 1 April 2011

+FEATURED+ There is talent out there ... if you know where to look!


Well it's April the First, and now it's too late for any April Fools jokes, but that aside, can you belive it's April already -- where has this year gone?

Anyway, it's time for another 'featured' although I fear at the moment, only two of my followers are actually stitching my patterns.  I'm sure there are more of you stitching them, but you all seem a bit shy!  Come on guys, I really wanna see what you're stitching so I can give you a mention!

First up, is Missy-Tannenbaum of Dork Stitch fame, who has stitched one of my Alex Kidd Sprites:

So bright you gotta wear shades ... LOL!!!

It's a bit psychedelic, but it looks fabby, and she's hinted that she will be doing more so I can't wait to see those!

Then there's DawnMLC, who I mentioned yesterday regarding her Mario Kart Sampler (which is now complete).  I have a trio of designs from her -- some may have been mentioned before, but if not I'm mentioning them now:


Glow in the dark Space Invaders

Baa-naa-naaaaaa!!!!!

Super SMK Sampler gets the thumbs up from me!

Well that's it for today, it's almost time for lunch and then my regular Friday afternoon stitch n' bitch with mumsie!  Updates regarding Fluff-o-Rama and my current WIP will follow over the weekend.

Till then ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch!!! xxx


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature!! :)
    The Mario Karts were really fun to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing about the Alex Kidd stitch, too! There are a lot of your patterns that I'd like to make, but these are so cute and low on difficulty that it would be very easy to make a pile of them. I think I'll choose a more subtle fabric next time, though. ^^;

    ReplyDelete