Sunday, 3 April 2011

UPDATES -- April 2011

Sunday greetings to all, here is your monthly round up of everything going on in my stitchy world!


FLUFF-O-RAMA

The pot is filling up, full of black and yellow thread at the top from all the Alex Kidd stuff I have been stitching of late!

Yay!  It's Newton, Claude and Pot 'O Fluff Junior ... LOL!!!

Work in Progress
Over the last two months I have featured seven projects that were in the pipeline.  It's quite sad to say that so far, I have only managed to finish four of these projects!!

Some of them have been posted on my deviantART page and several more will follow this week, but as there's been no movement on the existing WIP's I have only one new offering for now -- "Chomp!" another Alex Kidd sprite:



After, I've done this, I'm thinking it's time to stitch up another In Stitches character -- someone who's not FFVII related!!!

Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch xx

1 comment:

  1. All I can say you have to do Vaan!! :P
    I'm sure I can always make one up. I hope you get your WIP's completed to. You have lots of them. :)

    ReplyDelete