Yeah, finally 110mb.com got it's act together and I was able to upload new stuff!
I have a total of twelve (yes, 12) new offerings for you, spread over two new pages.
First up is Alex Kidd. Some of you who know me on deviantART will have seen me stitch up one of these and I recently showed off another AK design on here as part of my WIP updates.
There are six charts in total -- I don't intend to do anymore, but I am of course open to requests if you see something from the series you'd like to get charted!
Patterns are up on the website, but here is a direct link to his page:
Second, I have a new page for Pokemon sprites! As you know I recently charted patterns for those Pesky Unowns and this week, I decided to chart patterns for the emoticons that crop up in Heart Gold/Soul Silver.
This page will continue to be a work in progress with new charts added as and when, but at the moment, I don't know what other sprites I shall be doing yet.
Here is the direct link to the page:
So that's all for now, let me know what you think, and as always, if stitch my designs, please, please, please, please let me see them so can add them to my gallery!!!
Till next time, Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch!!!


Your patterns are very cute!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if it's just me or not, but I can't open Unown patterns I-P and Q-X. :(
Consider it fixed!
ReplyDeleteAwww!! The Alex sprites are so cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, both pattern sets are so cool! The emoticons would be fun with magnets and stuff, and the Alex Kidd ones are so cute that they almost make me forget my undying rage at his fragile constitution and tendency to visit places with lots of pits. Thank you for posting these!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm pleased you like the Alex Kidd sprites and apologies for my tardiness in posting them! I hope you'll have a go at stitching them, they're quite quick to do!
ReplyDeleteNow I need to get the rest of my Mario Kart sprites finished so that I can move on to other projects!| xx
Both sets of patterns are very cute! I'm not common with the Alex Kidd, but I really like the cute emoticons! :D
ReplyDeleteLoove Alex Kidd :D
ReplyDeletebut the link doesnt seem to work :o