Well I promised you all patterns today didn't I?
The new ones are based on Super Mario Kart in the same style as the DK-Bananas pattern I posted last week and I'm pretty sure that I'll have at least one follower squeeing with delight at these new additions *wink, wink*!!!
Anyway, the plan was to post them on here but as I was charting them up yesterday afternoon, I decided to go the whole hog with the patterns and put them on my website!
The new sprites are as follows:
If you like them and stitch them, please let me see them so I can feature them!!!
Tomorrow, I have more patterns -- see, I'm good to you lot aren't I?
Till then ... keep stitching!!! xxx

ooh very cute! :D
ReplyDeleteFlossy x
Oh, these are cool! I like the piranha plant a lot. ^^
ReplyDelete*squee* Love them!!
ReplyDeleteThose a really cool!! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to stitch them!!