Here comes Part 6 of my In Stitches series … yay, it’s Vincent!!!!
Those who follow me on here will know I’ve been working him because I featured him recently as part of my work in progress! I’ve been stitching him fervently for the past few days to get him done, and despite an impromptu snooze this afternoon, I managed to get him finished this evening!
I'm sure you'll all agree that he looks pretty cool, if somewhat surly!
I've even added a bit of metallic thread to his boots, claw and the buttons on his jacket.
The pattern is now up on my website so please feel free to download and stitch him.
I know how much of a bishie Vincent is considered, so I'm having a bit of a compo> The first person to stitch him and email me a piccie, will get both a mention on here and also get to see their work in the gallery on my website!
Good luck!!!

He looks cool!! :) I wish I could stitch him right now but I can't. I started a new project last night. Can't wait to see what you do next! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!!! I so have to stitch him, but right now I fell like I need some rest from FF XD
ReplyDelete