Tuesday, 1 February 2011

WIP Update - February 2011


Apologies for the triple posting frenzy today - it would appear that my blogs are getting like buses!

Anyway, here's something else I'm going to try and ressurect this year - my monthly work in progress updates.  Big projects (like the ShinRa logo), will continue to get their own posts, but everything else of interest is going here.

I know I started this last year, and it didn't really go anywhere, but last year was a shitty year and I'm going to be better organised this year!

I started a folder on my Facebook page showcasing all my current work in progress.  I did this partly because I had friends who would rather comment on my work on there then on here or DA.  I'll confess that Facebook has lost it's appeal for me (I only really use it to stay in touch with friend's and family), so I doubt that those of you who read my blog, DA journals etc.. will be too bothered about looking at the same stuff over on Facebook.

Still, it's there if you are interested and anyone (friend or not), can view the folder here.

Here is this month's offering:

Part 6 of my 'In Stitches' is starting to look familiar ...

Assassin's Creed Logo being worked in Blackwork

A Nightmare from 'Link's Awakening'


2 comments:

  1. Vincent!!! Can't bear the cuteness!!!XD
    And best luck with both of your UFPs! I hope the work on the birdie will be more pleasent than the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, glad you like Vincent. I've stitched him quite quickly so far and I hope to have him done within the next week.

    The UFP's are driving me nuts and looking at them reminds me why I stopped stitching them in the first place.

    Still, I want to get the bird done, it deserves to be framed and I know my dad wants it!

    ReplyDelete