Saturday, 19 February 2011

New Patterns!!!!


Yes, that's right!

I try to put new content on my website at least once a month but this month I have two updates!!!

New patterns include cross stitch AND blackwork patterns for the 'Assassin's Creed' Logo!


As I mentioned in yesterday's update, I am now working on adding new patterns to the 'Super Mario Kart' section of Mario's page.  First up I have two new patterns featuring that strange, cloud-riding creature - Lakitu!!!

  
As you know, I like to stitch up my designgs before I post the patterns, but I am making an exception here given that the colours are the same as the patterns posted before.

Recently, my friend Dawn, who runs the spiffy blog and website known as 'anime stitching' asked me if I planned to do the rest of the Mario Kart characters.  The answer to that is 'yes' and so far I have charted patterns for Toad and Princess.  However, they do take time to chart and next week I shall quite busy so it may be a while before you see the finished patterns on the website.

Be patient and you shall be rewarded with funky new patterns!!!

For now, I hope you like the new ones and may I remind you that if you stitch them, I want to see them so I can feature them!

P.S.  Whilst I make every effort to ensure that everything on my website works perfectly, if you see any errors or find a link that doesn't work -- please let me know ASAP so that I can rectify it!!!

Cheers, Gatchacaz xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the Assassin's logo. My husband loves those games. He thought it was pretty interesting, so maybe I'll have to give it a try....right behind the other 50 projects I have planned. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad you like it, so please do have a go.

    50 projects is a LOT ... I thought I was bad, but that's just crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete