Well I know how much you guys like my In Stitches characters and the charts have proved to be very popular as I get lots of requests for them.
Last week I was checking the gallery of someone who had recently added me to their watch list over on deviantART when I noticed that this particular person had downloaded the chart for Cloud from Little Mojo’s site and stitched it!
It’s the first time I’ve come across one of my In Stitches designs in somebody else’s gallery so big kudos to him for posting it. I think that it looks fabulous, although I think the DMC colours look a little odd.
What do you guys think?
Oh, and here’s the link to it on DA:

Urg-- it didn't let me post a comment...I think!
ReplyDeleteTrying again!!
I plan to stitch these but I will wait until you get the others up. I want to stitch them all at once :)
Well I'm glad you like them hun, but you could be waiting a while for me to finish them - there's 15 designs in my series.
ReplyDeleteI'm stitching parts 5 to 7 at the moment and I haven't even started work on part 8!!!