I hope you are all well?
So I started this over on my Instagram last week, and (providing I have things to show off), I want to make it a weekly thing.
This week I’m showing off a project I’ve just started working on, although I designed it last year. It isn’t gaming related, but it is related to something I’m very passionate about: Recycling!
I’ve become a bit of an eco-warrior in recent years and last year I became a Waste Reduction Volunteer for my local council. Due to Covid-19, I have not had a chance to do much volunteering, which has been hard, but I still try to do what I can, which is why I designed this piece.
As always, all my designs start as drawings and then get
charted onto graph paper before being transferred into my charting software.
Aside from that, here are some of the other projects I have
been working on lately:
Whilst I’m here…
This month’s newsletter is going out to subscribers later today!
If you haven’t signed up yet, and would like to do so, just PM me your email address and I’ll add you.
New patterns will be in my Etsy store on Friday so be sure to check them out!
Subscribers get 25% off these patterns for the first 24-hours of sale!!
So that’s all I have for now.
Till next time … keep Kalm and cross-stitch!





No comments:
Post a Comment