Friday, 3 July 2020

GATCHASTITCH ETSY STORE NOW .... OPEN!!!!!!!!!




Greetings guys!

I hope you’re all doing well?

Well, it’s been a very long time coming, but I can finally announce that my Etsy store is officially “OPEN”!

WOOT WOOT!!!

You can access it by clicking on the “shop” tab at the top of the page.  It’s a direct link so you can go and browse it right now! 

For those of you who signed up to my newsletter, the first one should have landed in your inboxes right about now.  For those of you haven’t, to sign up, just send me an email and I’ll add you to the list.

Newsletter frequency has yet to be determined, but it’ll usually be once a month, or when there’s a new pattern release.

As a “thank you” to those of you who have stuck with me through these uncertain times, I’m offering a 10% discount on my launch patterns until 31st July 2020.  Just enter code “GATCHA10” at the checkout.

I’m excited to finally launch the next chapter of Gatchastitch, and I hope you are too!

I’d love to hear your feedback on the shop and what you think of it!

Till next time … keep Kalm and cross-stitch!          

No comments:

Post a Comment