Saturday, 21 March 2020

JOHTO BOUND


Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to Johto we go!

Howdo guys, I hope you’re all keeping well in theses uncertain and scary times were living in right now.

How is everyone managing to keep themselves occupied?

I’ve been spurred over the last week to work on some new patterns, and I’m building up quite a stash!  I managed to put in an online order for materials the other week which has helped, but I might still need more – I shall have to look at my finances over the weekend and see what I can afford.

So anyway, back to the charting…

I think for now, I’m done charting Kanto critters, although if there’s a particular beastie you want me to chart, that I haven’t done already, just ask and I’ll add it to my list.

Now it’s time for me to turn my attention to the Pokemon of the Johto region.  Gold/Silver remain my favourite games in the series, and some of it’s Pokemon are really cool.



So, as I did with the Kanto critters, I’d like to you tell me which Pokemon from the Johto region you would like me to chart.  The same rules as before apply – no starters or legendaries.

Oh, and before you ask, no Unowns either – I’ve already charted these guys and I’ll be releasing the whole alphabet as a set later on!

So let’s have your requests guys … I’m looking forward to the stitchy challenge!

Till next time, keep Kalm and cross-stitch, 

Most of all ... STAY SAFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment