So as with previous years, January is usually the month that
I work on all the outstanding UFP’s in my work basket.
I updated my list this year, and the majority of outstanding
projects are crochet ones! We’ll get to
them in a minute, but my first finish of 2020 was actually this:
It seems to have taken forever to finish this one, the fill pattern
is quite slow to work up.
The next finish I had was this:
This design was recommended by you guys so I hope I’ve done
him justice! Next on the rota is Abra,
but I’ll probably not start that one now until next month.
Now onto the crochet…
I have projects in my work basket going back to 2013, which
is not that old, considering how long I’ve been working on the “Gettysberg”
project, but I was keen to get them done … so, here they are!
I have quite a few other projects that are ready to sew up,
or don’t need much crocheting doing to them, and hopefully I can get them all
(or some) finished before the end of this month. If not, I’ll work on them as and when I get
time!
Till next time … keep Kalm and cross-stitch!
No comments:
Post a Comment