Sunday, 28 April 2019

FEEDBACK REQUEST - PATTERN DESIGN/LAYOUT

Howdo guys!

Well it's been a few weeks since my last post, but I've been busy stitching and charting new stuff.  If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, then there are updates of stuff I've been working on (that's if you've not seen them already), just follow the links in the "Contact Me" tab

I'm still looking at setting up an online store at some point in the near future.

One of the things I'm working on at the moment is re-designing my charts/pattern information.  

I've been giving away free patterns for a long time now, and as far as I can tell, you guys like them.  Those who've downloaded freebies recently, will have seen that I've changed the format layout slightly and all my patterns will be re-charted in this way in future.

As you know, at the moment, my charts are produced with black and white symbols with colour lines representing the backstitch/fill patterns.  This is how I continue to produce my charts, but I have also been thinking whether or not to include a chart in colour with the symbols.

This is what a portion of my "Project Lugia" chart would look like with black and white and colour symbols?




What do you guys think ... would you like me to include a full colour symbol chart as well?

I should really be grateful for your feedback as this will help me to improve the quality of my charts, and ultimately improve the stitching experience for you.

Thanks in advance!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch :) x






1 comment: