Howdo guys!
Well it seems like an awfully long time since I last posted
on here, and I do have to apologise for that.
Not really wanting to go into too much detail, but I've had a lot of
other stuff to deal with and, May was a bit of a shitty month in terms of my
on-going mental health issues.
Now that I've started using Instagram to post my on-going
WIP's and such I seem to forget about here, which I shouldn't do, because my
blog is as important as ever, especially as it has a BIG Birthday coming up
soon (more on that later)!
I've been looking at having a separate email specifically
for the blog as at the moment I am using my personal email address, and stuff
tends to get lost amongst all the other emails I get, so a separate account
will help me keep on track.
At the moment, I can only post to my Facebook profile from
Instagram, but I want to be able to have it that when I post to Instagram, it
will post to my Facebook page. I know
you can have multiple Instagram accounts, and even link to a Facebook page, but
I'm having a "can't see the wood for the trees" moment where that is
concerned. If anyone can give me any
tips on this, that would be greatly appreciated.
I'm still working to getting my Etsy store up and
running. I've been getting some advice
on starting up a business and doing lots of research so that I can be as
successful as I can with it. At the
moment, I've set myself the goal of late August/Early September to go live,
which should give me time to iron out any last-minute technical issues and get
my first lot of patterns stitched and ready to go!
Those who are following me on Instagram, will have seen how
industrious my stitching has been lately, but just in case you haven't seen
them, here's a round up of the projects I've completed…
 |
| 001/Bulbasaur |
 |
| 002/Ivysaur |
 |
| 003/Vensaur |
 |
| 004/Charmander |
 |
| 005/Charmeleon |
 |
| 007/Squirtle |
 |
| 008/Wartortle |
 |
| 150/Mewtwo |
 |
| Kung Fu Fighting |
 |
| Pika! Pika! |
 |
| Grass Types Logo |
 |
| Fire Types Logo |
 |
| Water Types Logo |
All the patterns featured here will be available to purchase
from my Etsy store once it's up and running.
Until then, thanks for putting up with me … your continued
support is very much appreciated!
Keep Kalm and cross-stitch
No comments:
Post a Comment