Monday, 25 February 2019

GATCHASTITCH IS MAKING CHANGES


Greetings again!

So, its the start of another week, and what a glorious one it is too here in the UK.  Quite a contrast from the "Beast from the East", we had this time last year.  Of course, give how fickle weather in the UK can be, I know that we can't rule out another dump of snow until the end of March, but let's stay positive and hope that it stays away!

Anyway, enough about the weather…

You will recall in my first post of the year, that I hinted that I had "exciting things planned this year".  Hopefully, I can now elaborate a bit more.

2019 marks the 10th Anniversary of Gatchastitch!  Wow, can you believe I've been blogging that long?  I have to admit that when I started this blog, I never imagined it would be going that long.  If you've been following me since the start, congratulations, and thanks for your support!

This year, I'm hoping to implement some changes to the blog and add lots of new features. Opening my shop is obviously going to be the biggest change, but there are other things I've been thinking of adding to the blog that I hope will make my blog more interesting.

Some of the ideas I have in mind are as follows:

  • Polls
  • Pattern Reviews
  • Competitions
  • Give Aways
  • Featured Stitches
  • Work In Progress Reports
  • Other (please specify)

Please let me know what you guys would like to see so I can structure the blog changes around them.  Obviously, the ideas you like the most I'll try and incorporate into the blog on a regular basis (ie; weekly/monthly competitions).

I'm also trying to raise my social media profile so please feel free to follow me on any of my other sites (links can be found via the "Contact Me" tab).

So that's all I have for now.  I look forward to receiving feedback from you all!

Till next time … keep Kalm and cross-stitch! x

1 comment:

  1. This sounds fun xx still think you ought to release the Lugia bw pattern please xD

    ReplyDelete