HAPPY NEW YEARS PEEPS!
Wow, can you believe another year has come and gone?
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Mine was not so great as I had the lurgy, so I
spent a lot of it in bed and generally doing not a lot. Pretty much sums up my year, which had
promised so much, but failed to deliver on so many fronts.
Looking back over my posts from last year, they are
certainly a little on the few and far between side -- hey ho!
Hopefully, 2019 WILL be a better year! Certainly, there are many exciting things I
plan to do this year (there'll be more on that in future posts).
I'm currently working through a five-page to do list, so
that's all I have for now (short and sweet).
I'll have more updates in the following days, but for now
thanks again (as always), for your continued support!
Till next time, keep Kalm and cross-stitch!
No comments:
Post a Comment