Thursday, 4 January 2018

A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF THE NERKS!

Greetings!

Well, 2018 has been a bit "meh" (as the kids say), so far.  

As always, the best laid plans never pan out due to an unforeseen circumstance.  I think I'm also starting with a cold (well,it is that time of year)!

Anyway, I've been doing some doodling over the last few days.  I want to draw my Nerks more this year, as I know they go down quite well.  To try and keep me motivated with them, I'm doing a "Year in the Life of the Nerks".

Each month they're going to be doing something based on specific month occasions (Ie; March = Easter).

This month: January = Winter Fun


It's been snowing and the Nerk Fighters are having a snowball fight and building snowmen (or snow-nerks, depending on your preference)!

So that's all for now (short and sweet) ... I'm off to doodle some more!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! x

No comments:

Post a Comment