Saturday, 22 July 2017

+NEW PATTERNS+ DR ROBOTNIK'S MEAN BEAN MACHINE - DUMBOT Nos 9, 10, 11 and 12 ... plus Dr Robotnik!!!

Howdo guys!

Hope your weekend is off to a good start.

Firstly, let me apologise for my tardiness (again).  The last few month's on Planet Cazzy have not been the best, and my lack of motivation has prevented me from updating the blog as often as I would like.

As a result, this will probably be the last set of patterns that I upload for a while, as I don't have anything new in the pipeline at the current time :(

Life sucks sometimes!

So, without further ado, here they are:

Dumbot #9 - Spike

 


Dumbot #10 - Sir Ffuzzy-Logic



Dumbot #11 - Dragon Breath



Dumbot #12 - Scratch



THE BOSS -- DR. ROBOTNIK!



I have uploaded them to BOX.net in the "SEGA" sub-folder of "Gaming" along with the rest of the series.  These were a lot of fun to chart, so I hope you enjoy stitching them.

As always, if you stitch my patterns, please let me see pics :) x

So that's all I have, for now!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment