Thursday, 23 February 2017

W.I.P. UPDATE!

Hello there!

Well, it's been a while since my last update on here, and again, I feel like I'm apologising for my tardiness.  January was a shit month as I spend most of it battling the Lurgy Gods and sleeping, so it's wasn't as productive as I would have liked!

In the end, I only managed to complete two of the projects on my list (which isn’t a lot), but they'd been loitering in the WIP bag for the best part of 10 years, so it was a relief to finally finish them! 

Here they are:

#1 - Nine Lives
  


#2 - Tom Mouse
  



I've also been working on that mammoth American Civil War piece I'm stitching for my Fiancé:

"GETTYSBERG"

It's been on the frame on and off since October 2004!  People still ask me "Is that not finished yet?" Sadly, no.  I haven't touched it since 2012, so I really need to crack on with it, and I managed to make a sizeable dent in a week, before I had to put it down!

Working on 18-hpi aida is tricky at the best of times!

Here's the progress so far:

April 2012:



January/February 2017:





*PHEW*

I also have a few other completed projects that I will share in due course!

Oh, and I know I've been promising new patterns for a while and not delivered yet.  Again, apologies.  One of my followers on Facebook messaged me the other day about a blackwork pattern that was no longer on BOX.net.  It reminded me that I'd taken it down for maintenance, but not got round to re-uploading.

I've also been having issues with the software I use to convert my patterns to PDF, but I think these have been resolved now (fingers crossed). 

Anyway, that's all I have for now.

Till next time … keep Kalm and cross stitch :) x


1 comment:

  1. Nice finishes and excellent progress on the Civil War project, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete