Thursday, 28 August 2014

++NEW PATTERNS++ Essences of the Oracles

Hello again!

Well I had hoped to post some patterns yesterday, but I've been busy cat-sitting this week and I forgot all about it.  To make up for it, I'm posting two lots of patterns together.

I'm staying with the Legend of Zelda, but moving onto the Game Boy Color games; Oracle of Seasons/Ages.  I have charted patterns from these games before, but that was a while ago, and I thought it was time to revisit these games.

From the Oracle of Seasons, we have the "Essences of Seasons":



From the Oracle of Ages, we have the "Essences of Time":


The patterns have been uploaded to the usual place.

I have more stuff ready to chart, but at the moment I don't know when this will be due to my on-going health issues.  Hopefully, I can shed some light on that over the weekend.

In the meantime, thanks for your loyalty!

Until next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. These charts are really nice, too! I feel like they'd make nice ornaments or other sorts of decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi !
    Love your work ! Your patterns are really nice
    What software do you use to design it ?
    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete