Friday, 24 January 2014

LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

Hey guys, hope you are all well.

Remember that festive Newton's Law design I was hoping to finish before Twelfth Night?

Here he is....



I actually finished him on the 6th January!

I have omitted a few bits from the design such has some of the background scribbles and the lettering at the bottom, but I don't think it spoils the design too much.

I don't normally do cutesie, but I make an exception for Newton who I think is pretty cool.  In fact, one of the first cross-stitch kits I ever bought was of Newton!  I have a few other kits that I would like to stitch, but I need to buy some more evenweave fabric, as I don't like stitching them on aida.

I've been doing a lot of stitching over he past few weeks and I have managed to finished two projects that were outstanding from last year as well as one of my very old, UFP's!!!

Hopefully, I'll have more on those soon, but for now ...

Keep Kalm and cross-stitch!!! :) xxx

1 comment: