Friday, 16 August 2013

+NEW PATTERN+ Angry Birds -- Green and Black!!!

Howdy guys!  Wooo, it's almost weekend!!!

Today is also my birthday so "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME"! (heh).  I used to love my birthday when I was younger.  Being an August baby meant that I never had to go to school on my birthday and we (my family) were always on holiday -- usually down at my grand-parents in Sidmouth for two weeks.  Ahh, we had some good holidays :)

Of course, as you get older, you stop getting excited about birthdays -- after all it's just another reminder that you're getting old!!   The only good thing about birthdays is they give you an excuse to have a party and (if you are over 18 -- or 21 in the US), you can drink copious amounts of alcohol, do stupid things and basically get s***faced (hahahahaha)!!!

I shall be doing that tomorrow :D

Before then, and because it's my birthday, I have two more Angry Bird patterns for you!!!

I was going to post one today and then the other tomorrow, but I don't know whether I will have time before my party to do them, and well afterwards.... mm, probably not (hahaha).

So today, completing the rota of birds we have green and black:





If you're wondering where to find these - they have been uploaded to BOX.net into the 'Angry Birds' folder (just follow the links on the 'pattern archive' tab).

For those of you who are fans of the 'pigs', fear not, they are in the process of being charted as we speak and I hope to have them finished and ready to upload within the next week!

Till then, enjoy your weekend and ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a brilliant day and party :)

    ReplyDelete