Hello again.
Yesterday, I commented on my Facebook page that I had charted three new patterns and that I was about to start on the forth. Well, in fact, I actually charted five (yes, FIVE) patterns in total, and as you may have guess from the title of this post, they were all Angry Bird patterns.
It's been a while since I last posted any Angry Bird patterns, so they were overdue. I've been quite busy over the last few days getting the patterns charted and converted so that I can upload them.
For the remainder of this week (until Saturday), I shall post a different Angry Bird each day!
Today's Angry Bird is ... Yellow:
Expect a new Angry Bird pattern tomorrow.
Till then ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch :) xxx

Oooh, it looks very nice, and pleasant to stitch, too! I can't wait to see the rest of them!
ReplyDelete