I hope you're all okay. Here in the UK we are still sweltering! I wouldn't normally complain (especially after last year's wash-out), but I've been pretty crappy over the last week or so thanks to a nasty cough. The combination of the heat and the cough has really curbed my enthusiasm for most things over the last week.
Designing, charting and crafting have all suffered, but I have managed to get some new patterns sorted, and there should be some more in the coming days too.
First though, lets stay with the Download theme from last week. I can't believe that even a month after the event, I am still buzzing about it!!! It was an awesome experience, I really hope I get to do it again. before we get to the patterns, here are some more pics from our mad weekend:
![]() |
| The 'White' campsite --our home for two nights |
![]() |
| Rock 'n Roll Man!!!! |
![]() |
| See, I'm just incapable of posing sensibly! (Check out the guy in the poncho and the gas mask behind us)!!! |
![]() |
| Me and my bro enjoying Iron Maiden's new "Trooper" beer! |
![]() |
| After a quick shot of Jager, Cazzy comes away with goodies!!! |
*Ahem*
And so on to the patterns!!! Both of these are Download themed, first up we have the "Download" logo itself:
I've also charted thew Download Dawg logo too:
Some people might say I have too much time on my hands for charting these --- and they'd probably be right too :D I have uploaded them to BOX.net (look in the 'music' folder) so feel free to "download" them and stitch them.
So that's me done rambling for today.
Hopefully, there will be some more new patterns for you over the coming week (weather and health permitting)!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) xxx







No comments:
Post a Comment