Monday, 27 May 2013

+NEW PATTERNS+ Unown AR Markers (Part 2)

Greetings Guys!!!

Well I must apologise for the lack of activity on here recently.  As always, life gets in the way.  I din't realise I hadn't posted for a while until the other day -- time sure flies!!!

To make up for it (and because today is a Bank Holiday here in the UK), I have uploaded the patterns for the remaining Unown AR Markers -- that's letters H to Z plus ? and !





ALL markers have been checked on my 3DS and do work!  

Patterns are up on Box.net in the usual place :)

Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long for the next set of patterns, but I'm pretty busy with work until the middle of June and then it's Download weekend from the 14th to 16th June -- WOOP, WOOP (can't wait for that).

Until then, keep stitching and sending me your finished works!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment