Sunday, 27 January 2013

+NEW PATTERN+ Wish Upon A Starmie

This Pokemon has a distinctively sparkly feel to it:


I had wanted to post this in time for Christmas, but I started it too late to finish it in time.  It's also worked entirely in DMC Light Effects thread (so it was quite a challenge).

I've put the pattern up on BOX.net if you want a go yourself.  Of course, if you don't like the idea of stitching it completely in Light Effects then that's fine.

I also have to confess that when I posted my Stitchy News Post at the start of the month, I stated that I wasn't going to start anything new until I had finished with the old projects.  Well, I gave in this week and started stitching some new Pokemon!  I know, I am a bad girl :D

That aside, new patterns may be few and far between for a while now do to lack of supplies.  My tracing paper has run out and my local stationery shop only sells the crappy stuff.  One of my Pokemon projects is going to be stitched on vintage-green aida, but all I have left is scraps, so I will have to stock up, and that might not be until the middle of next month when I get paid.

Still, I'm sure that these new patterns will keep you guys occupied for a while!

As always, keep sending me your finished works - I love seeing what you do with my patterns!!!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment